Error messageDeprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in _menu_load_objects() (line 579 of /home/raylets/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
For the tenant find aspect of your managed tenancy, Raylets Lettings will charge you 2 weeks of the rent achieved to secure a tenant, followed by a montly management fee of 10 - 12% per month dependant on location of the tenancy.
The services covered in addtion to those listed for a tenant find service are:
- Rent collection and arrears chasing
- Annual rent statement
- Regular property/tenancy inspections
- Repairs management
- Arrangement of annual gas safety inspections
- Existing tenant, tenancy renewals
- End of tenancy check out inspection
During the tenancy we will charge a 10% administration fee on repairs that we arrange on your behalf
We do not charge to renew the tenancy with the exisiting tenant
Tenant Finder Service:
Where you as the landlord wish to manage the property yourself:
Raylets Lettings charge a maximum of one months rent (at the level achieved) for a full tenant finder service, excluding the cost of disbursements for works carried out by other contractors, such as Gas Certificates, EPC's or Electrical certificates.
Services covered in our Tenant finder basic fee include:
- Health and safety assessment
- Accompanied viewings
- Assessment of applicants suitability
- ‘Right to rent’ check at commencement of tenancy only
- Inventory preparation
- Deposit protection
- Transfer of utilities/council tax